Skip to main content

நிலவு

நிலவே உயிர் கொடு

நிரந்தரமான நீயோ

நிரந்தரமற்ற உலகில்

நீயாவது என்னை நீங்காது

உலா வருவாயா…

நேற்றும் வந்தாய்

இன்றும் வந்து விட்டாய்

நாளையும் வருவாய்

என் நினைவுகளை கடத்தி

மௌனத்தின் வழியே உறவான நீ

என் உயிர் உள்ளவரை

உலா வருவாயா…

காலத்தின் மாற்றம்

கடந்து போகும் உறவுகள்

கடுமையான சமயங்கள்

கலைந்து போகும்படி

காற்றோடு காற்றாக

கசிந்து உருகி போக

உலா வருவாயா…

தூய்மையான நீயோ

தூய்மையற்ற எண்ணங்கள்

துளை போட்டு இழுத்திட

உன் தூய்மையான மௌனத்தினால்

தூக்கி எரிந்திட

உலா வருவாயா...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Am I a Hindu?

  I was thinking that it might be worthwhile to document my own transition away from faith. What follows is what happened for me. Basically, my family is flexible when it comes to the religious part. My father and I used to be way too friendly. My grandfather was very devoted to Lord Shiva. Luckily for me, my father always stand back to hold. He doesn’t feel any sort of prompt or proxy is needed to be deeply religious. He always prays to one God, Lord Krishna (Guruvayoorappan).                   Children are more vulnerable and emulate those they respect. I still do. My father was a Brahmin, so I became one as well. Realising what I mean by that; I happy being a Brahmin but I didn’t decide to become a Brahmin; it just happened. As a child, if someone you love and respect tells you something is true or illustrates that they believe it be true – it become absolute. There will be no choice in these matters for a human until much later ...

She!

Episode 1 It was a bright sunny day. Everyone in the premises was busy walking and bussing around, while she had no one to take care of. Even the so called relatives were busy on their work including her parents, were not even visited her once. She was walking with severe pain, as the water just broke and the child were ready to enter the bright hell fire from the gracious paradise in the dark. It was 3.40 am, Meanwhile her husband was searching for grape juice in town. A glorious angel was born.

Life

Place the heart with your mind Go to the path that soul can bind Honor your presence Valor your brave Be with you everytime Never show feelings Never be a clown Harden the ravine That never can progress Strict your heart Stick with ardour Ignore the universe That can make decrepit